Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning, the final core course in the program, introduces students to the theory and practice of machine learning. Students will learn how to implement the most popular machine-learning techniques in use today to discover patterns in their data and develop models to predict future outcomes. They will get hands-on experience using Python to implement these techniques and learn strategies for evaluating their models and identifying the best tool to meet their business goals.
“Online self-paced”: Refers to course start and end dates. “Online fixed date”: Refers to synchronous session schedule fully available under “Section Notes”.
- Choosing the right machine-learning algorithm
- Linear regression and logistic regression
- Cluster analysis
- Decision trees
- Boosting and random forests
- Evaluating and refining your models
Applies Towards the Following Certificates
- Data Analytics for Business Professionals : Stream 3